Alongside the other services provided a large portion of the day to day duties is supporting others in the creation and delivery of shows.
The role of a FOH (Front of House) systems technician will normally some of the following duties depending on type of festival or event:
- Ensuring LDs have up to date patch and plot paperwork
- Ensure that console software versions met event or LDs specifications
- Provide console support for advanced or event specific issues
- Ensure any event or act specific network requirements are met
- Ensure communication and media control systems are functional and to supplied spec
- On large scale events ensure that any software changes or bugs are reported to manufacturers.